Friday, January 2, 2015

PRAYER TO RELEASE PAIN AND ADDICTIONS - Angel Therapy™ Livia Maris Jepsen certified by Doreen Virtue PhD


My beloved child of God. The only prison that makes you suffer is inside your own mind. To free yourself from this pain you must understand deep in your heart that you are a child of God and forgive yourself and others. Forget the past and be re-born now as a pure child of God. 

Archangel Michael

PRAYER

"Today I Am reborn as a pure child of God
I'm free from pain, suffering and any kind of addictions from the past 
All my actions, thoughts and feelings are pure and connected to my Divine Essence
My Divine Perfection is manifesting itself 
Each day more
Each day more visible. 
By the Grace of God"


Amen 

Livia Maris Jepsen
Angel Therapy Practitioner ™
Certified by Doreen Virtue PhD
www.mycrystalangel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment