Monday, September 17, 2012

Morning Blessing


MORNING BLESSING:

There is a Power for Good in the Universe, and I can use It. I am One with that Power. It inspires me, moves through me, and expresses as me.

I am the author of my experiences. Only I write the script for my life, no person, power, or thing can change or limit what I create. I choose to write a story of perfect health, prosperity, success, abundance, love and joy. I have the power to be anything I choose to be, go anywhere I want to go, and do anything I want to do.

What I will be is up to me, for I write the story of my life. I accept this responsibility with gratitude and live the life I desire with love and joy. As this is already known as Truth in the Universal Mind, I release my word to the Law and simple let it be so. 

And so it is.


Lakeside Community Church

No comments:

Post a Comment