Thursday, February 13, 2014

A PROMESSA DE NOSSA SENHORA (THE PROMISE FROM MOTHER MARY)

By Livia Maris Jepsen
Angel Therapy Practitioner®™
www.mycrystalangel.com

(English & Portuguese - tradução abaixo)

About 11 years ago, my grandma gave me this "escapulário" from Brazil. It was right before my flight to move to the USA. She said that the Mother Mary promised in one of her apparitions, that whomever wears this wouldn't die in tragical accidents, only natural causes. So far, she kept her promise and nobody has died tragically wearing this. It's funny that grandma has passed away about 4 years ago, but every time I am preparing for a long trip she manages to put this in front of me somehow. I thought that I have lost it, but I found it right before catching the plane to Brazil. <3 Our deceased loved ones continue to protect us from the other side. There is no separation when there is love. 

Cerca de 11 anos atrás minha avó Laura me deu este escapulário, antes de eu pegar o avião sozinha para me mudar para os Estados Unidos. Ela disse que a Nossa Senhora prometeu que ninguém jamais morreria de acidentes trágicos se estivesse usando o escapulário, e até agora parece que realmente ninguém morreu com ele. É engraçado que minha avó já fez a passagem 4 anos atrás, mas sempre dá um jeitinho de colocar o escapulário em minha frente antes de viagens longas. Eu achei que tivesse perdido o escapulário, e ele reapareceu na minha frente logo antes de eu ir para o aeroporto pegar meu vôo para o Brasil. 
Nossos entes queridos continuam nos protegendo depois da passagem. Não existe separação quando existe amor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment