Tuesday, October 30, 2012

THE THERAPIST BROUGHT TO ME BY ARCHANGEL MICHAEL

Hi my Earth Angels!

I would like to take a minute to thank you for the last Sunday's show. The My Crystal Angel RADIO Show about "Angelic Solutions to Remove Blockages" was awesome and your participation was absolutely wonderful!

A lot of people are already calling June Milligan (our guest) because of the phone number that I gave during the show, but it looks like a few of you missed the contact info, so here it is again: June Milligan 775-786-9111


She does EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), trauma removal, reprogramming and hypnosis, over the phone or in person. I trust her very much, that's why she is my therapist also and has helped me with huge traumas.

I found June Milligan in a sort of miraculous way, 100% guided by Archangel Michael, after an "emergency call" to the archangel. That's why I felt guided to bring her to the show for an interview. I am sure that a lot of you will benefit from her work also. 

June writes for Healthy Beginnings Magazine. She helps people to loose weight, recover self-esteem, release panic, depression, quit smoking, procrastination, break from abusive relationships cycle, etc.

Her website is beautiful with very positive articles, just like we all in this page love. She is very loving, angelic and doesn't judge us. If you would like to check it out is:

www.joyfulchanges.com

Angel Blessings

Livia Maris Jepsen
Angel Therapy Practitioner®
www.mycrystalangel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment